Friday, January 07, 2005

Of Wings

Between love and hate, between life and death, between light and darkness, stories unfold, visions encrusted, and foretold. If only men would take heed to reality, reverting to its source, and origin of purpose...

The Flame
That flickers in my heart
May never illumine
The Sun that majestically
Shines in the darkness of Earth
As I stand here still
My heart breathing yet
I breathe not
The silence of yesterday's dreams
The pleasures of tomorrow's hopes
Slowly
And delicately like the scissors of death
You carve the inches of my
existence
Turning it into a worthless
emerald
As I await
This moment unknown to men
The ghosts of men in stones around me
Caresses and drench me of the Will
To live for eternity

One Cannot Fly Without Knowing About Wings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home