Friday, January 07, 2005

On Submission

Shall I be cruel to you and tell you of your origin, and hope that you would kneel down and submit to The Lord, that has fashioned you with perfection, and perhaps a heart?

Should I contemplate the universalities that is within you and paint you a picture of what you truly are? or should I just leave you on your pedestal, believing you are the one and only and all that encircle you are images, the lovers you take home every night would save you from the Fire?

Should I remind you of a time when you used to love me, and nothing but me, for all there is to love, and adore is me and your eyes inched not to other than me? but now....

Encased in a world fashioned with imageries, you falter, you look at other than ME, and parlay sweet words.. promising things, but never undertake the promises

Yet you pray and label yourself a believer in ME ALONE
yet you fight to the death in proclaiming love for ME ALONE
and you rush to save a child from an enraged father, for the love of ME ALONE

How tort you are
Foolish you are

have you forgotten what you are?
and where you were before I encassed you in the lowest of the lowest

between blood and milk
between water and earth
between...

I see everything, I know everything, I hear everything and I command every movement in your body, your cells, your dna, it is I.. not the lovers you take in every night, giving clothes to, and kisses passionate

or have you forgotten your promises? to love and cherish for all eternity in sickness and in health; in poor or in kind

you run! but where can you hide? there is not a place within your universe that I do not hold, nor that is NOT under my command ALONE

will you come now, and sit beside me, adore me like you never adored any other than ME ALONE? or were you just pretending to love ME ALONE, for the fear of the Fire?

or would you still parlay and promise promises .. hoping I would forget everything and bring you into the worlds you beg for, the peace you need

... and the forgiveness you seek..

and you wonder why there is no unity amongst your brethen? when you cannot even submit to ME ALONE. are your promises as weak as your faces that will be swiped of identity, as your fingerprints swiped of lines, and histories?

whether you like it or not, you will return Home, to ME ALONE. Will you tell me of your stories, and your lies and deceitful ways, and your promises never fulfilled, whilst you proclaim to those whom i've chosen unto ME ALONE, eternal happiness, "paupers unfit to be fed, to be schooled, to be helped, or loved...vagrants" in need to farther the cause?

or should I paint you the pictures of your lies, deceit, and treacherous ordeals you have undertaken to stop these whom I've chosen unto

ME ALONE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home